But other than the weather it has been a pretty good week. With Cory in FL, Kristin and PJ came down for the weekend and it was such a treat to have them stay overnight. They even accompanied Luke & I to Kindermusik class on Saturday. Of course I love having Kristin here, and Paige is soooo cute all the time. They're so fun to have around.
Saturday night Matt and I went out to dinner for Jeff's birthday with the Meyer's and the Bullock's. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. We went downtown to Fogo de Chao Brazilian steakhouse, which is such a neat dining experience.
| Birthday Boy Jeff |
While we were gorging on meat at dinner, Kristin had her hands full handling babysitting and bedtime for two kids! She did fantastic:)
Sunday we went to breakfast, went for a hike and played with toys all day long.
| Luke wants in and Spumoni wants out! |

No comments:
Post a Comment