Still back in March, had a good week before Spring Break.
 |
| Annual fish fry at Donna and Emil's church put on by the Knights of Columbus |
 |
| Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby |
 |
| Birthday party at Jump Zone for Claire |
 |
| I think they thought our pool cover was like Jump Zone. Not so much, although they did make it across without any issues, but no bouncing. |
 |
| Enjoying the mild day with some outdoor activities. |
 |
| Sunning herself while I played with her hair, sounds like heaven to me too! |
 |
| Bike ride to a little tennis |
 |
| Matt and I went to see a U2 cover band in Lake Forest with some friends and had such a great time. |
 |
| Walking in Elawa Farm |
 |
| Where did Claire go? |
No comments:
Post a Comment