November, 2021
Exciting news from this week last November was that Claire got her ears pierced! I had done some research online and learned that the local tattoo and piercing parlor was the recommended place to get the most professional and healthy piercing. It was great and the experience was painless and easy. Little did I know, though, that this particular piercing establishment recommends one whole year of starter earrings without taking them out! Like the earrings don't even have backs, you can't take them out! I feel good that her earring holes are going to be super amazing once this year is up and they will serve her well throughout her life, with no infections. Claire was very brave and did awesome during the needle piercings. She chose little paw print earrings that are adorable. We were happy to have Grandma Donna with us to observe the great event:)
| Picking and packing some ornaments to bring to FL when we were supposed to go for Thanksgiving |
| Hosted Donna and Emil for dinner and made popovers |




No comments:
Post a Comment