Sun and sky background

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Art Show


During this first week in May, Matt went to San Francisco to visit & meet up with friends, and I enjoyed another awesome Carpenter visit and the kids' art show.


Pictures Matt sent to me all weekend from San Fran

Famous windy street

Grandma playing tea party on Friday night


Sebby and trucks!


air hockey competitions



The coldest, wettest miserable (for us) soccer to date.

Luke didn't mind the uber cold rain wearing his full on winter jacket that was soaked through



Going to see Zootopia, such a cute movie!

Reading time


Breakfast out at Egg Harbor

Bacon!



Ultimate fort builders

Sunday after K&C left we had the Kinderhaven Art Show.  Luke is in red class and Claire is in purple.  Luke is standing in front of his mixed media portrait.

Luke's is the one Claire is reaching for

can you tell Luke's class had a bird theme for their show?


Claire made a sensory book


And this paper mache type flower


"What makes me happy? My Mom and Dad and going to school with my teachers" - Claire

"I like to play with my family.  I like it when I am with them."

Jumping off the stage to her favorite teacher, Mrs. Mandletort

Luke's free drawing owl, pretty good!

He used all different things he found around the house to make this bird's nest.

All the red class students made these birds on a branch using their fingerprints as the birds' bodies, but only Luke's had musical notes above the birds.  I like to think this is the piano lesson influence.


Face painting at the art show

Playdate on Monday -bounce house craziness

I love it when Luke wears his slippers, they are so "old man-ish"

No comments:

Post a Comment