Sun and sky background

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Annapolis Nuptials

Our brave, strong, caring, always thoughtful younger cousin Doug got married!  Doug is a Captain in the Marines and has already served multiple tours of duty - he is a hero.  We are so excited to welcome Rebecca to our family, she certainly got a good one!  Their wedding was in Annapolis and they had a gorgeous weekend of weather for their festivities.  I went solo this time - Matt stayed home with the kids - which meant that I was the third wheel with Mom and Dad:)  It was a great time and a beautiful wedding.  Many of the picture credits go to Mom, who shared hers with me.

A little run all around historic Annapolis was a great way to start the day.  The sunrise was so pretty.




Captain Kurz sandwich!  Warren and Doug looked so handsome.







We had a pretty long break between the ceremony and reception which was perfect for spending time in downtown Annapolis eating lunch, shopping and doing oyster shooters with my super-fun cousins.







Julie & Kevin are expecting in January - such cuties

Brad & Nikki are due in May - another set of cuties!  I LOVE that they are brothers/best friend combos having babies within a few months of each other.

Selfie with my awesome godmother/aunt and uncle!

They just look SOOOOO happy!!

Cutting a rug with Uncle Bob.

The three amigos
I took a flight back on Sunday morning, which meant I had almost the whole day left to spend with the fam.  It was great to have time with them before the work week began again.


Hayride time again!


Nice air!





Luke got to see "Bubba" the live alligator that we met last year at Reptile Rampage again at Croctoberfest

The alligator actually started to walk with Luke on its back!!  I think Claire was surprised when the alligator stood up.




The squirrels have been so hungry this year, they literally ate all of our pumpkins!  Here is one I caught in the act.


No comments:

Post a Comment